Results - Managing Change Questionnaire
We have translated your scores into percentages with “Strongly Disagree” scoring 0% and “Strongly Agree” scoring 100%.
|A||Well Grounded Desire for Change||A major weakness|
|B||Clear and Coherent Direction||A major weakness|
|C||Set-up for Successful Delivery||A major weakness|
|RESULTS - Total||0||A major weakness|
Would you like to talk it through?
We hope you found our online health check useful. To help you achieve a more complete and focused assessment of any improvements you may need, we offer a short on-site assessment, tailored to you specific needs. If you would like to find out more or have any questions we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Paul Foord 0208 348 5404
How can we help you?
- The identification, assessment, mapping and planning associated with engaging people interested or affected by project and programs.
- Tailored, targeted messaging and feedback mechanisms to ensure the right messages reach the right people in the right ways, at the right time.
Preparing Organisations for Change
- Activities for assessing change readiness and impact; creating a shared vision, establishing a compelling business case, and defining an effective change management strategy and execution plan.
Organizational Design / Business Model Definition
- The assessment of existing operations and the change impact to them, the creation of a high level vision of the future state and the identification of the change activities required to achieve the target operating model.
Behavioral / Cultural Change and Sustaining Change
- Activities that drive and embed change within the organization through leadership and organizational preparedness, motivation, incentives and cultural adjustments.