Jamesford case studies demonstrate our depth and breadth of capability.
Since Jamesford was founded in 1996, we’ve successfully completed numerous projects in different industry segments.
Our projects are designed, managed and delivered to yield client benefits which far exceed the initial investment.
Some examples of client benefits delivered include:
- Re-engineering the customer journey for a major credit card company, resulting in a 34% reduction in customer churn and a 24% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Transformation programme for a nuclear energy company, resulting in a cost reduction of 24%.
- “Customer First” change programme for a major entertainment company, resulting in an enhanced customer journey, customer satisfaction increases of 40%, EBITDA increase of 18%.
- “World Class Service” programme for a major cable/TV company, resulting in a 38% reduction in churn, market penetration increases of 19% and cost-to-serve decrease of 23%.
- Transformation of a Quango, resulting in the executive team reduction from 33 to 8 members, staff headcount reduced by 25% and budget savings of 25%.
A selection of those projects is presented here…